Here is a list of the software implemented by our research group.
Probabilistic Logic Programming
- cplint: a suite of programs for answering queries from the Independent Choice Logic, Logic Programs with Annotated Disjunctions and CP-logic programs, containing:
- LP2: Lifted Probabilistic Logic Programming.
Probabilistic Description Logics
- DISPONTE: the probabilistic semantics used by our reasoners.
- BUNDLE: a Semantic Web probabilistic reasoner.
- EDGE: a parameter learning system for probabilistic description logics.
- LEAP: a structure and parameter learning system for probabilistic description logics, contained in DL-Learner.
- TRILL framework: TRILL, TRILLP & TORNADO