Compilare il seguente questionario: https://marcobiagi.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7UkNfz0NkmwPw22
- Introduction to Probabilistic Logic Programming (Part I; Part II), Invited Talk by Elena Bellodi at The Autumn School on Logic and Constraint Programming, ICLP 2020.
- Efficient inference in discrete and continuous domains for PLP languages under the Distribution Semantics, Invited Talk by Elena Bellodi at PLP 2019.
- PLP: a brick to build your own starship, Invited talk by Riccardo Zese at PLP 2018.
- (Probabilistic) Description Logics, Invited talk by Evelina Lamma at ICLP 2015.
- Probabilistic Inductive Logic Programming, Tutorial by Fabrizio Riguzzi at ECAI2020.
- Temporal Aspects of Inductive Logic Programming, Tutorial by Fabrizio Riguzzi ar TIME2019.
- Probabilistic Logic Programming languages and their applications, Invited Tutorial by Fabrizio Riguzzi, Elena Bellodi at the Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics of the University of Udine, Italy, December 2018.
- Learning from knowledge graphs, Tutorial by Fabrizio Riguzzi, Elena Bellodi, Riccardo Zese and Giuseppe Cota at EKAW 2018.
- Probabilistic Knowledge Representation in Machine Learning, Tutorial by Elena Bellodi and Riccardo Zese at AI*IA 2018.
- Probabilistic Logic Languages and Their Combination, Invited tutorial by Riccardo Zese at CILC 2018.
- Probabilistic Description Logics: Reasoning and Learning, Tutorial by Riccardo Zese at RuleML+RR 2017