The computer science group of the University of Ferrara ranked first in Italy according to the 2011-2014 research assessment (VQR)
see column “Pos. grad. compl.” in Table 3.4 on page 45 of the final report
I belong to the research groups ML@unife
Links to online systems: BUNDLE, TRILL, cplint, Online AUC calculator
Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Loop, DBLP, ORCID, Scopus, Academia, Mendeley, Kudos, Publons, ResearcherID, ResearchGate, AMiner
Publications by type, Publications by year
Elena Bellodi, Marco Alberti, Fabrizio Riguzzi, and Riccardo Zese.
MAP inference for probabilistic logic programming.
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 20(5):641–655,
© Cambridge University Press, 2020.
[ bib |
Giuseppe Cota, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Evelina Lamma, and Riccardo Zese.
KRaider: a crawler for linked data.
In Alberto Casagrande and Eugenio Omodeo, editors, Proceedings
of the 34th Italian Conference on Computational Logic, volume 2396 of
CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pages 202--216, Aachen, Germany, 2019.
© by the authors, Sun SITE Central Europe.
[ bib |
Nicolas Lachiche, Christel Vrain, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Bellodi Elena, and Zese
Preface to special issue on Inductive Logic Programming, ILP 2017
Machine Learning, pages 1--3, 2019.
[ bib |
Christian Theil Have and Riccardo Zese.
Probabilistic logic programming (PLP 2017).
International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 106:88, 2019.
[ bib |
Riccardo Zese, Giuseppe Cota, Evelina Lamma, Elena Bellodi, and Fabrizio
Probabilistic DL reasoning with pinpointing formulas: A
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 19(3):449--476,
© Cambridge University Press, 2019.
[ bib |
- Member of the Editorial Board of Intelligenza Artificiale, the official journal of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Computer Science
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Robotics and AI, specialty section on Computational Intelligence
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Advances in Computer Science
- Member of the Advisory Board of International Journal of Information Management and Technology
- Program co-chair of
- Local organizer of
- Program Committees: AAAI2021, ICLR2021, PLP2020, RuleML+RR2020, IJCAI-PRICAI2020, AAAI2020, ICLR2020, ILP2020, RuleML+RR2019, IJCAI2019, AAAI2019, ILP2019, ICLR2019, IJCAI-ECAI 2018, AmI 2018, NIPS 2018, PLP 2018
- Member of the Editorial Board of conference
- Member of the Organising Commitee of
- Reviewer for the PRELUDIUM grant, a funding scheme intended for young researchers who, by the proposal submission deadline, have not obtained a doctoral degree, financed by the National Science Center of Poland.
- Awarded of an honourable mention for the EurAI Distinguished Dissertation Award 2016 for the PhD Thesis title “Probabilistic Reasoning and Learning for the Semantic Web”.
- Best Paper Award for “BUNDLE: A Reasoner for Probabilistic Ontologies”
by Riccardo Zese, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Evelina Lamma and Elena Bellodi at the 7th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR-2013)
Keynotes & Tutorials
- Project SORT (Sviluppo di sistemi tecnologici innovativi integrati per lo Spacchettamento, l’Organizzazione delle scorte e il Tracciamento dei prodotti alimentari sprecati finalizzati alla loro valorizzazione), in collaboration with Università degli Studi di Parma, TSP-Tecnologie e Servizi Professionali S.r.l., Plastic Sort S.r.l., Alfacod S.r.l., Curti Costruzioni Meccaniche S.p.A., approved and financed by MIUR with the DM of 13th February 2014 n. 428, registered at Corte dei Conti, 11th September 2014
- Project GST4Water (Green Smart Technology for Water), industrial research project financed by POR FESR 2014-2020 in collaboration with Terra & Acqua Tech, LEA ENEA, CIRI-EA, CIRI-EC, CADF, SOGESE, XEO4, STARPLAST, VerdeAlto. https://www.gst4water.it/
- Project PolisEye (POLIcy Support systEm for smart citY data governancE), industrial research project funded by the POR FESR Emilia Romagna 2014-2020 within the Intelligent Specialization Strategy (S3). https://www.poliseye.it/