I belong to the research groups ML@unife
Links to online systems: BUNDLE, TRILL, cplint, Online AUC calculator
Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Loop, DBLP, ORCID, Scopus, WOS, Academia, Kudos, Publons, ResearchGate, AMiner
Publications by type, Publications by year
Marco Alberti, Marco Gavanelli, Evelina Lamma, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Ken Satoh, and
Dischargeable obligations in the SCIFF framework.
Fundamenta Informaticae, 176(3-4):321--348, 2020.
[ bib |
Elena Bellodi, Alessandro Bertagnon, Marco Gavanelli, and Riccardo Zese.
Improving the efficiency of euclidean TSP solving in Constraint
Programming by predicting effective nocrossing constraints.
In Riccardo De Benedictis, Marco Maratea, Andrea Micheli, Enrico
Scala, Ivan Serina, Alessandro Umbrico, and Mauro Vallati, editors,
IPS-RCRA 2020, Italian Workshop on Planning and Scheduling and International
Workshop on Experimental Evaluation of Algorithms for Solving Problems with
Combinatorial Explosion, volume 2745 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings,
pages 1--15, Aachen, Germany, 2020. © by the authors, Sun
SITE Central Europe.
[ bib |
Giuseppe Cota, Riccardo Zese, Elena Bellodi, Evelina Lamma, and Fabrizio
A framework for reasoning on probabilistic description logics.
In Giuseppe Cota, Marilena Daquino, and Gian Luca Pozzato, editors,
Applications and Practices in Ontology Design, Extraction, and
Reasoning, volume 49 of Studies on the Semantic Web, pages 127--144.
IOS Press, © Akademische Verlagsgesellschaft AKA GmbH,
[ bib |
Fabrizio Riguzzi, Elena Bellodi, Riccardo Zese, Marco Alberti, and Evelina
Probabilistic inductive constraint logic.
Machine Learning, pages 1--32, 2020.
[ bib |
Elena Bellodi, Marco Alberti, Fabrizio Riguzzi, and Riccardo Zese.
MAP inference for probabilistic logic programming.
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 20(5):641–655,
© Cambridge University Press, 2020.
[ bib |
- Member of the Editorial Board of Intelligenza Artificiale, the official journal of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Computer Science
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Robotics and AI, specialty section on Computational Intelligence
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Advances in Computer Science
- Member of the Advisory Board of International Journal of Information Management and Technology
- Program co-chair of
- Local organizer of
- Program Committees: IJCAI2021, AAAI2021, ICLR2021, PLP2020, RuleML+RR2020, IJCAI-PRICAI2020, AAAI2020, ICLR2020, ILP2020, RuleML+RR2019, IJCAI2019, AAAI2019, ILP2019, ICLR2019, IJCAI-ECAI 2018, AmI 2018, NIPS 2018, PLP 2018
- Member of the Organising Commitee of
- Reviewer for the PRELUDIUM grant, a funding scheme intended for young researchers who, by the proposal submission deadline, have not obtained a doctoral degree, financed by the National Science Center of Poland.
- Awarded of an honourable mention for the EurAI Distinguished Dissertation Award 2016 for the PhD Thesis title “Probabilistic Reasoning and Learning for the Semantic Web”.
- Best Paper Award for “BUNDLE: A Reasoner for Probabilistic Ontologies”
by Riccardo Zese, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Evelina Lamma and Elena Bellodi at the 7th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR-2013)
Keynotes & Tutorials
- Project ePolicy (Engineering the POlicy- making LIfe Cycle), in collaboration with University of Bologna, Regione Emilia-Romagna, ASTER, University College Cork, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research, The University of Surrey, PPA ENERGY, Instituto De Engenharia De Sistemas E Computadores Do Porto, approved and financed under the call FP7-ICT-2001-7, project code: 288147. http://epolicy-project.eu/node
- Project SORT (Sviluppo di sistemi tecnologici innovativi integrati per lo Spacchettamento, l’Organizzazione delle scorte e il Tracciamento dei prodotti alimentari sprecati finalizzati alla loro valorizzazione), in collaboration with Università degli Studi di Parma, TSP-Tecnologie e Servizi Professionali S.r.l., Plastic Sort S.r.l., Alfacod S.r.l., Curti Costruzioni Meccaniche S.p.A., approved and financed by MIUR with the DM of 13th February 2014 n. 428, registered at Corte dei Conti, 11th September 2014
- Project GST4Water (Green Smart Technology for Water), industrial research project financed by POR FESR 2014-2020 in collaboration with Terra & Acqua Tech, LEA ENEA, CIRI-EA, CIRI-EC, CADF, SOGESE, XEO4, STARPLAST, VerdeAlto. https://www.gst4water.it/
- Project PolisEye (POLIcy Support systEm for smart citY data governancE), industrial research project funded by the POR FESR Emilia Romagna 2014-2020 within the Intelligent Specialization Strategy (S3). https://www.poliseye.it/
- Project SUPER (Supercomputing Unified Platform – Emilia-Romagna) approved and financed by the POR-FESR 2014-2020 (Azione 1.5.1). https://ict.enea.it/super/