I belong to the research groups ML@unife
Links to online systems: BUNDLE, TRILL, cplint, Online AUC calculator
Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Loop, DBLP, ORCID, Scopus, WOS, Academia, Kudos, Publons, ResearchGate, AMiner
Publications by type, Publications by year
Damiano Azzolini, Elena Bellodi, Stefano Ferilli, Fabrizio Riguzzi, and
Abduction with probabilistic logic programming under the distribution
International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 142:41--63,
[ bib |
Fabrizio Riguzzi, Elena Bellodi, Riccardo Zese, Marco Alberti, and Evelina
Probabilistic inductive constraint logic.
Machine Learning, 110:723--754, 2021.
[ bib |
Elena Bellodi, Marco Gavanelli, Riccardo Zese, Evelina Lamma, and Fabrizio
Nonground abductive logic programming with probabilistic integrity
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 21(5):557--574,
© Cambridge University Press, 2021.
[ bib |
Elena Bellodi, Riccardo Zese, and Francesco Bertasi.
Machine learning in a policy support system for smart tourism
In Proceedings of the 7th International Online & Onsite
Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science - LOD, October
4 – 8, 2021 – Grasmere, Lake District, England – UK, volume In press
of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Heidelberg, Germany, 2021.
© Springer, Springer Nature.
[ bib ]
Riccardo Zese, Elena Bellodi, Chiara Luciani, and Stefano Alvisi.
Neural network techniques for detecting intra-domestic water leaks of
IEEE Access, 9:126135 -- 126147, 2021.
[ bib |
Riccardo Zese and Giuseppe Cota.
Optimizing a tableau reasoner and its implementation in prolog.
Journal of Web Semantics, 71(100677):1--22, 2021.
[ bib |
- Member of the Editorial Board of Intelligenza Artificiale, the official journal of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Computer Science
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Robotics and AI, specialty section on Computational Intelligence
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Member of the Editorial Board of Advances in Computer Science
- Member of the Advisory Board of International Journal of Information Management and Technology
- Program co-chair of
- Local organizer of
- Program Committees: CILC2022, LOD2022, ICML2022, AAAI2022, IJCAI2022, ICLR2022, LOD2021, PLP2021, RuleML+RR2021, CILC2021, IJCLR2021 (ILP 2021), IJCAI2021 (Senior PC member), AAAI2021, ICLR2021, PLP2020, RuleML+RR2020, IJCAI-PRICAI2020, AAAI2020, ICLR2020, ILP2020, RuleML+RR2019, IJCAI2019, AAAI2019, ILP2019, ICLR2019, IJCAI-ECAI 2018, AmI 2018, NIPS 2018, PLP 2018
- Member of the Organising Commitee of
- Reviewer for the PRELUDIUM grant, a funding scheme intended for young researchers who, by the proposal submission deadline, have not obtained a doctoral degree, financed by the National Science Center of Poland.
- Awarded of an honourable mention for the EurAI Distinguished Dissertation Award 2016 for the PhD Thesis title “Probabilistic Reasoning and Learning for the Semantic Web”.
- Best Paper Award for “BUNDLE: A Reasoner for Probabilistic Ontologies”
by Riccardo Zese, Fabrizio Riguzzi, Evelina Lamma and Elena Bellodi at the 7th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR-2013)
Keynotes & Tutorials
- Project ePolicy (Engineering the POlicy- making LIfe Cycle), in collaboration with University of Bologna, Regione Emilia-Romagna, ASTER, University College Cork, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research, The University of Surrey, PPA ENERGY, Instituto De Engenharia De Sistemas E Computadores Do Porto, approved and financed under the call FP7-ICT-2001-7, project code: 288147. http://epolicy-project.eu/node
- Project SORT (Sviluppo di sistemi tecnologici innovativi integrati per lo Spacchettamento, l’Organizzazione delle scorte e il Tracciamento dei prodotti alimentari sprecati finalizzati alla loro valorizzazione), in collaboration with Università degli Studi di Parma, TSP-Tecnologie e Servizi Professionali S.r.l., Plastic Sort S.r.l., Alfacod S.r.l., Curti Costruzioni Meccaniche S.p.A., approved and financed by MIUR with the DM of 13th February 2014 n. 428, registered at Corte dei Conti, 11th September 2014
- Project GST4Water (Green Smart Technology for Water), industrial research project financed by POR FESR 2014-2020 in collaboration with Terra & Acqua Tech, LEA ENEA, CIRI-EA, CIRI-EC, CADF, SOGESE, XEO4, STARPLAST, VerdeAlto. https://www.gst4water.it/
- Project PolisEye (POLIcy Support systEm for smart citY data governancE), industrial research project funded by the POR FESR Emilia Romagna 2014-2020 within the Intelligent Specialization Strategy (S3). https://www.poliseye.it/
- Project SUPER (Supercomputing Unified Platform – Emilia-Romagna) approved and financed by the POR-FESR 2014-2020 (Azione 1.5.1). https://ict.enea.it/super/
- Member of the Interest Group for Data Science in Food Safety Risk Assessment of the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) for UNIFE. The technical group brings competences on machine learning, natural language processing and data mining – from September 2021.
- Module 4 of Applicazioni dell’Intelligenza Artificiale in Medicina in the A.Y. 2019/20.
- Deep Learning since A.Y. 2019/20.
- Module of Computer Science and Mathematics of the course Informtica, Matematica e Fisica since A.Y. 2020/21
- Co-Teacher of Fondamenti di Informatica e Laboratorio (Modulo B) in the A.Y. 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Seminar “Introduction to Description Logics and the Semantic Web” for the course of Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence since A.Y. 2014/15